OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Slash Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Slash Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slash

2 posters

Go down

Slash Empty Slash

Post  Slash Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 pm

Name: Slash Skull
Appearance:

Slash has cream colored shaggy hair. He also has blue icy eyes, along with a black cloak, along with a hoodie on it, with white stripes only in the hoodie. Inside of that cloak, he wears a white short sleeved soft collared shirt, with only three buttons, only one button is buttoned. Also, he wears black casual pants with only one silver button, along with blue sneakers that reads, "Sketchers" on the left side of his shoes, along the back of his cloak, on the back it reads, "Mess with the best, and you'll die like the rest." And, with a little black highlight on the front of his hair. So in other words, Slash looks likethis, but replace the original image with the edits I made before:

Spoiler:

Personality: Slash is a ruthless boy. He never likes to follow the rules, along with really have to be bossed around. He dislikes people who tells him what to do, but if it's a battle, then alright. But for now, he can be bossed around, but don't boss him around too much. He has a habit of, "Making people disappear" If you know what that means.(Hint, Hint.) Also, a rare feeling that he can be nice to others at some situations.

History: Slash was born as a good boy, before all of this happened. At the age of 7, his father died due to a assassination attempt. He felt angry and yet upset at the same time. However, as long as he has his mother, he's ok. But, at the age of 14, his mother died due to a murder attempt. That day was the most painful day ever known to Slash. Sadly, he was born as an only child, but however he had some sibling he never met before, which was unsure of why, but anyway, he taught himself how to take care of himself. At the age of 16, he became somehow ruthless and rude for some reason, due for him being bullied in school and picked on. That was the third worst day of his life, but no more will he'll take the hell. Also, in case he's in a battle, he would say to himself "Mess with the best, die with the rest."

Race: Townsman

Starting Town: Newport

Skills:
1- Bladed Weapons
2- Hunting
3- Hand-To-Hand

Equipment:
1- Pocket Knife(Bladed)
2- Sword(Bladed)
3- Black fingerless gloves(Helps with hand-to-hand)

Roleplay sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Slash on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Slash
Slash

Back to top Go down

Slash Empty Re: Slash

Post  Frost Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Were not ready to start roleplaying on this site just yet. You may still continue your character, but it will not be approved until the site is officially ready which should be very soon. Until then you may post suggestions and other comments or questions.

Thank you for your patience and we hope to role play with you soon.
Frost
Frost
Admin
Admin

https://outlandsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slash Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Oh, I was just finishing up my character, but thanks anyway Very Happy
Slash
Slash

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm

*Cracks knuckles* Ok, first off. The apocalypse happened 40 years ago so since your character is 18, he would have no knowledge of it. (Edit History)

Next would be your starting race, You have to become a raider IC, so you must start as a Townsman.

Winter Haven is locked, i plan to have a site wide event later on when we have more members and it involves Winter haven. So you need to change that to Newport.

Equipment, I figured most people would want to start out with a gun. So i made it so that any guns besides pistols take two of your free equipment slots and they start with no ammo. Also keep in mind that every gun is at least 40 years old making them rusty and not as accurate. After the nuclear war that started all this there are no more gun manufacturing companies. If you have the resources and the skills I guess you could figure out a way to make guns IC that are newer.

Other than that I will keep you posted if there are any rule changes. Is this Yoshio from DBZLU
Frost
Frost
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slash Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Edited. And yes this is Yoshio from DBZLU. And is this Kro from DBZLU?
Slash
Slash

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Yes this is Kro, your app looks good. The site is almost ready. Should be ready by tomorrow, then comes the boring task of advertising.
Frost
Frost
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slash Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Ahhh, advertising. The only way to get more members DX
Slash
Slash

Back to top Go down