OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Kimino Gratuga enters WH Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Kimino Gratuga enters WH Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimino Gratuga enters WH

Go down

Kimino Gratuga enters WH Empty Kimino Gratuga enters WH

Post  fitzitz Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 am

Kimino Gratuga was tired. Withered hollow was further than he thought. He had been walking for hours when he finally saw where its entrance was, a piece of rock jutting up into the air. He turned his head to his brother, Robin. "Do you want a rest now? Or do you want to walk a little more to get there?" said Kimino. Robin looked up at him and said "I can go on for a little more." so they continued onwards. Suddenly they heard the roaring of an engine and wild yelling and whooping. They jumped out of the way just in time as a jeep with a few raiders zoomed past. They spun it around suddenly and slammed on the brakes then jumped out. The first drew a knife out and charged at Robin. Robin looked at the raider as he pulled out his rifle and said "You fool. Don't think me weak just because im a child." and fired a perfect head shot right on the centre of the raider's forehead. Meanwhile the second raider ran at Kimino with a gigantic sledgehammer and tried to slam it down on Kimino's head. Kimino side stepped it and drew out his machete, then decapitated the raider. The final raider drew out a shotgun and ran up to Kimino with the shotgun and fired at Kimino. Kimino jumped out of the way but one of the bullets grazed his arm. It was no major injury but it still hurt. The raider was about to finish off Kimino when Robin fired a few shots from his rifle at the organs of the raider. Four shots were fired, and the raiders lungs, heart and brain were all shot. Kimino and robin moved on towards the village and left the vehicle, not trusting its construction.

They continued onwards, and reached the entrance of it. They walked inside down into the tunnels. "Now stay close Robin." said Kimino "You weren't born yet when we lived here." and his eyes dilated to see better in the dark tunnels below as there was no light what-so-ever. He then realised Robin was not a brute and so would not be able to see, and he reached inside his bag, and pulled out some night vision goggles that he had found a few years before. He handed them to Robin and helped him put them on. They searched around the long winding tunnels. Most people would have been lost easily, however as Kimino had used to live there as a resident. He found where the main hall was. He found the brute leader there. He was talking to a few high ranking brutes. Kimino and Robin walked to the leader and Kimino said to him "Hello, it's me, Kimino Gratuga. This is my brother Robin. I was a resident here a decade ago. Do you have room for us?". Despite the fact brutes looked big and terrifying, they were about as evil as humans, being a mix of different personality's and moralities. The leader was very kind hearted and nice, and led them to a room where they could stay. He also noted that Robin was a little human boy wearing night vision goggles and handed him about ten long lasting rechargeable batteries. They didn't have many batteries, around fifty-three. They didn't use them very much so they could spare the batteries. They had finally got a place of safety.

WC= 571

fitzitz

Back to top Go down