OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

The Jester Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

The Jester Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jester

2 posters

Go down

The Jester Empty The Jester

Post  The Jester Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Name: Silvia Kemp (The Jester)
Appearance: Silvia is a young Caucastion male. He is very slender with a colorful skin tone as if he is always outside. Each one of his eyes are a different color. The one on the right is a bright red color that will shine in the dark. The other is a bright blue eye that does not generate any light. The red eye generates light because of a mutation. In dark places people will see the red eye's glow before they even get to see him. His lips are the color of black thanks to the makeup he uses on them. He also uses makeup to make the outer area of his eyes black. He also wears a black T-shirt, and a white jacket that has golden outlines over it. He also wears red pants, and blue shoes.

Personality: Silvia has the appearance and expression of one who is extremely crafty and confident, an loves to live up to it. He enjoys playing the roles of both the villain and hero. Often he will state if today he is either a villan or a hero. His reasoning to all of this is simple; Entertainment. Infact he is so moved by this he will help those who wish him harm just to get some laughs or excitement going. He claims to love humanity, and greatly enjoys putting people in miserable or chaotic situations in order just to observe their reactions. He also has a deep understanding of human behavior and tendencies and is able to determine people's thoughts and predict their reactions.

He appears to be very jolly and happy. He often gets exited and does random things that have no meaning, or pretend to see things that are not there. It is rare for him to be sad under any condition. He claims he has only been sad once in his entire life, and that was while he was under the reigns of sanity. He is by all means insane and takes the title with great pride. The reason is because he believes that insanity is far better than sanity. It is so much entertaining after all.

History: Silvia was born deep in the Black Coast. When he was a small child he use to watch people get carried off by monsters. The so called monsters would break through the walls of their small town at night. There were all kinds of monsters, and people were always dying. However, the founders refused to move. The talked about being able to beat the savage beasts. As a result caused the death of many. One in which was his mother. His dad had died long before he was born, and he was alone. He ploted revenge soon after. The towns men managed to build up walls, and best the creatures. Their civilization was moving forward. During these times Silvia would spend all his time in the Library reading all sorts off book. It had a large collection of books covering many different topics, and a chess set that he has always kept on him. Upon his 18th birthday he became an adult in the villages eyes. He was free to come and go outside the walls as he pleased. That following night he knocked out the gate gaurds and opened the gate. Using a verity of rotten meat some of the most dangerous monsters game in and feasted on the village. The civilization collepsed and Silvia know going under the name of the Jester fled the area.

Race: Townsman

Starting Town: Newport

Skills:
1-Speech
2-Agility
3-Bookworm

Equipment:
1- Chess Set(Perfect Condition)

Roleplay sample: Reading in an old abandoned library someone came to greet the Jester. The person walked up the stairs in a calm manner. It was not like a normal person these days who would just run up the stairs. He thought this to be odd. The Jester turned up from the book he was read to see this man. While at the moment their was no proof he was here to see him, however, he was one of the few people who could read. Often times he is known for helping people out at times. He soon took notice to the strange man. He wore a tuxedo and was well dressed. His grey hair was comed back. "What do we have here?", the Jester said with great curiosity.

"Are you Silvia Kemp?" The man spoke as if he was out of breath. He did appear quite old, and was probably why he walked up the stairs. "Yes I am, Who wants to know?", the Jester said in responce. He raised his eye brow to show some body languadge. "I have heard you are a player of Chess are you not?" It was clear this man was going to make a challenge, or try to buy his chess set that he always keeps to his side. Before the Jester could respond to the man, he pulled up what looked to be a briefcase. Pulling out a chess board, and with a quick responce to it, "I challenge you."

The Jester smiled to the man. Not many people could play chess this time, and he was often left to teach the kids these things. He did hope the man would be better at the game then him. "I am sorry I did not catch you name?", the Jester said. "Please forgive my manners sir, I am not use to contact with people." "My name is, Alex Terry Richard." The man said with great pride. "I see well set the board Alex." the Jester said with the same great pride. With the board set and hour went by before the Jester called Checkmate. The man looked sad about his loss, but nothing could be done about it. Without another word the man left with his board, and pride.

How I found this site: Advertisement on Naruto Eternity.

Last edited by The Jester on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Jester

Back to top Go down

The Jester Empty Re: The Jester

Post  fitzitz Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 pm

I have added a part to the creation sheet which says you must say how you found this site. Tell us how you found this site and I will approve.

fitzitz

Back to top Go down

Post  fitzitz Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 pm

You also get three pieces of equipment (or you can have one more equipment if its a big gun)

fitzitz

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jester Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:43 pm

DONE! I have no need for that Item, I do have need for the skill craft, but if their is no way I can start with it then I will do without.

The Jester

Back to top Go down

Post  fitzitz Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:50 pm

APPROVED

fitzitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: