OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Quests Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Quests Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quests

2 posters

Go down

Quests Empty Quests

Post  Malik Ximenez Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Can the Donkey Quest be done by a sword wielder? Or no?

Malik Ximenez
Malik Ximenez

Back to top Go down

Quests Empty Re: Quests

Post  Malik Ximenez Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Also are the Quests the only way we can earn skills or items? Or can we make our own thread and have it be nice and long...like 1000+ WC to gain something?

Sorry if this question was already answered I got myself a bit turned around What a Face
Malik Ximenez
Malik Ximenez

Back to top Go down

Post  fitzitz Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 pm

The donkey quest cannot be done by a sword wielder. However, you can post something that means you temporarily have a gun, such as a small loan. Items vary. 1000+ may get you about 5 bullets tops if you are EXTREMELY lucky and good at rping. Skills must have a 2k wc to learn them. Book worm skill reduces it by 500 words, and being taught by someone who has the skill already also reduces it by 500 words. For more questions, just pm me and I will respond asap.

fitzitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down