OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

I'm home hunny! Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

I'm home hunny! Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm home hunny!

2 posters

Go down

I'm home hunny! Empty I'm home hunny!

Post  The Jester Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:01 pm

The Jester was just sitting down on a rock. He had traveled a long ways to finally arrive where it all started. The black coast was a dangerous place to be unarmed yet the Jester was not worried. He was at home here even the threat of his life being ripped away from him was not all that scary. It soon became dark and he knew what that meant. "Predators!", he yelled out to the heavens. He was over joy'd of what may come. What adventure awaited him here? Who waited him? What was going to happen next? All of which made him excited, and over joy'd! Not far behind his scream to the heavens the sound of gunfire broke out. This was the first sign of fun, where guns were a story was not far behind. He began to skip his way to where the gunfire was coming from. The Jester was so amused that humans were still fighting. As he arrived he saw the body of many people. It looked like a group of merchants ran into a bunch of raiders and went down fighting. The merchants seemed to have a giant salamander. It was a black dead salamander that was shot several times in the stomic. It seemed to have been used to carry heavy loads of supplies. Kind of like a pack mule. The wounds looked like a assault rifle had done the work. The Jester counted the bodies to find 6 raiders, 1 salmander, 4 merchants, and 1 brute. He was probably the body guard of these lucky merchants, or maybe the enemy. It was possible that these merchants took out the brute and the raiders at the same time. This, however, was not very likely. Merchants were good at guns yes, but not that good. He looked around to here the sound of one merchant. The man was barely alive.

The man had no hair and was very pale. Well the guy did just get shot to death, but the pale skin was definitely did not suit the man. His face was very rugged though as if he had seen many battles in his life time. "Hey, you kid." The man said in a low tone to the Jester. The Jester noted that the man was bleeding heavily, and was in no shape to go anywhere. "Sorry mister my mommy taught me not to talk to strangers.... oops just did." The Jester gave a giggle and acted like life and death was not on the line. The man did not like this, but he was in no shape to say anything about it. "Please help me, their is a first aid kit in the Kybory." "It should be on his back end.", The man voice was fading, and the Jester could only assume that the Salamander was this Kybory. Going to the back end he searched for the first aid kit. The Jester was hoped that if he helped this man that more adventure would come his way. Bring the first aid to the man he tried his best to help the man. However, the Jester knew nothing of first aid. Luckly the injured pactient knew more than the doctor. He was able to guide him through it. The Jester cleaned the wounds and banaged him up. "Thanks that should be all." "I hate to ask more of you, but I am still am in no shape to go anywhere." "Could you possibly help me to my village?" "It is not far from here, and I need to get to my family." "I can give you something for your service if you are worried about compensation." The mans voice was stronger than before, but very weak. This meant that what he was saying was true. How could the Jester leave him here. After all today he was in a hero kinda mood, and what hero would just leave the wounded to die. "Okay! Let get going!" The Jester was very excited to start his adventure. A civilization in the black coast was something he had to see. After all not many civilizations were well anywhere. Helping the man up they grabbed a few bags from the Salamander and began to head east.

The Jester

Back to top Go down

I'm home hunny! Empty Re: I'm home hunny!

Post  fitzitz Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Dude this site is pretty much dead. Still, if you like, approved *sighs dismally*

fitzitz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum