OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Welcome Guests and New Members Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Welcome Guests and New Members Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guests and New Members

Go down

Welcome Guests and New Members Empty Welcome Guests and New Members

Post  Frost Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 pm

I welcome you all to The Outlands open Beta. This site is just starting production and already were getting nearer to the point were we can start to roleplay. I created this site on August 29, 2011. But I've been planning for weeks.

Bio of the Admin: I have been roleplaying for about two years now. I just graduated from Highschool and im looking to pursue a career in Law Enforcement. I am Dreamweaver Certified and IC3 certified although i have no clue how i passed either one. I placed third in a regional Advertising design competition and 11th in state. So my knowledge of computer and graphic design still isnt great but im getting better. This is my first ever forum that i created and i have high expectations for the site. I hope to have it running smoothly before i head out to basic. I encourage players to post there suggestions and even thoughtful criticism. Overall this should be a nice place to roleplay with friendly members and staff.

Things to do before the actual Roleplay will start.
1. Create a city for the Brutes (Not hard but cant think of a name lol)
2. Finish systems in progress
3. Decide whether or not to make The Outlands a stat Related RP or just have Skills only.
4. Create subforums in The Wasteland to add more detail to the area, such as adding deserts to travel across
5. Finish rules
6. Create at least 5 quests for each city

We are now ready to Role Play
Frost
Frost
Admin
Admin

https://outlandsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum