OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Raiders Attack! (DONE) Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Raiders Attack! (DONE) Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiders Attack! (DONE)

2 posters

Go down

Raiders Attack! (DONE) Empty Raiders Attack! (DONE)

Post  Slash Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 am

Name: Raiders Attack!
Description: Raiders are invading Newport. Repel them with all that you have! Use weapons from the lowly crowbar to the great minigun! This attack is small however, not a full blown hoard of them.
Gains: 100 coins
Requirements: none

Slash had gained a little bit of food from out from his trip to Newport. Although, it wasn't really good as expected to be. But it was good enough. "Well, I don't know what the hell I just ate, but it was good enough anyway." He mumbled. Right now, he was in a small building that only had a few customers. Kind of look like bandits, though. But oh well. Slash got up from his seat, stretching. He missed how he used to be with his friends, used to talk with his father all the time. But although, he was confused by his own father's words: "Abandon hope. It's a distraction to life, and can even lead to death." "What does he mean by abandon hope? I was hoping to find a town, and I found one. Why should I really give up hope? Hope is one thing we need in life, don't we?" He asked himself but with a whisper, grunting a little bit. He turned around, looking at the man who gave him the unknown food. "Oh.. um sorry I don't have any coins on me.." He mumbled, as his eyes here a bit shifty.

The man nodded. "I understand. It's been those pesky raiders that must of happened..." He mumbled.

Slash's eyes looked up at the man. "Raiders?" He asked, unfamiliar with the word.

The man tilted his head at Slash. "It seems you're new to this town, then. But, Raiders are wild, ruthless, and follow no rules. They travel across the land surviving on what they take from others. It has been a well known but rare occurrence that they have attacked an entire town before. And today, Raiders are now invading Newport!" He cried, but with a soft whisper.

Slash's eyes widen. As the man was explaining what were Raiders, it kind of felt like the man was describing his personality. Perhaps he can join this group of Raiders. But then again, they can be wild. He won't take any chance of dying, rather than if it was some kind of test. "What are their names?" He asked the man, feeling interested.

"Heck, I don't know them! But all I know is that they can pop up anytime!" The man panicked. "Well, we better get a move on! I don't think we should be just be-"

BOOM! went a gun shot.

The man jumped. "Kid! Jump over this desk and hide! The invasion is starting right now!" He whispered, as his head started to sweat in fear.

Slash nodded. He jumped on the desk, then dropped himself down, hiding.

The man crouched down, shaking in fear.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! went the three gun shots.

Slash shook in fear. But however, he couldn't just hide under the counter, and let the Raiders take what they want! No, this town might need a hero. Even though, Slash is kinda of a rookie if you asked. But anyway, Slash got up, grunting. "No.. I won't allow this. This town needs a hero. and it should be me.." He said, jumping over the counter. He got out his sword case that was black, then grabbed the handle of the real sword, thus unsheathing its long and white blade. "I'll kill them.. I was born with wild blood..." He said, sounding eerily. He walked out of the small building, then looked around.

Slash saw 10 men, shooting their guns. One man looked around. He saw Slash, holding a sword. "Hey, kid! That sword looks pretty valuable!" He yelled, as he walked over to him, aiming his gun at him. "Give me the sword." He demanded.

Slash refused to give away his sword. However, he won't be risking any chance of getting killed by a Raider. So, he pulled back his sword with his left hand, then thrust it forward to the 1st Raider's chest, stabbing him. Blood gushed out from him. After that, Slash slowly pulled it out, as the white blade received blood. Finally, the man fell down, forward.

Slash knew what he had to do, so with that, he had to do it the sneaky way. He crouched down, then crawled off, somewhere near behind the group of Raiders. It seems that they're in a ground. Seems that they're in a group. Perfect. Now this can be my chance to kill them off. He thought, as he reached into his pocket. Then, he grabbed out a small pocket knife, then got up. He quickly tip toed to at least two Raiders, then slashed their necks from behind, leaving a big cut, with blood oozing down.

Slash then moved on, quietly. Then, he rose his sword up to the third man, then thrust his sword to his back, stabbing.

The man got stabbed, but not screaming. Instead, he started to throw up blood, then fell down, forwards.

After 12 minutes of repeating, Slash was finally left with 3 men. He was pretty lucky the men didn't even spotted him, until now.

The three men turned around, spotting Slash. They both aimed their pistols, then started to pull their triggers, shooting.

Slash tried to dodge every bullet, but some hit him on his left arm, which was his good arm! However, Slash was still able to fight. What will happen to him?

After 20 minutes of the fight, Slash was found on top of the three men that were dead, blood oozing out of them a little, and Slash was also found having sot shots on his left and right arm a little. And so now, Slash has defeated the ten tough raiders.. and hope wasn't really involved.. at all.

Complete!

940/700

Last edited by Slash on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slash
Slash

Back to top Go down

Raiders Attack! (DONE) Empty Re: Raiders Attack! (DONE)

Post  Slash Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Done and ready for checking!
Slash
Slash

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:34 pm

This isnt like DBZ LU. When you have completed a mission or any other IC gains you need to post in the character update thread then once its approved. you will need to update your character with whatever gains he recieved.

Here is the Updates thread: https://outlandsrpg.forumotion.com/f26-character-updates

The Character Info thread: https://outlandsrpg.forumotion.com/f31-character-info

This time I will go ahead and approve in this topic, so all you need to do is update your character info in the second link. I will be RPing with you soon
Frost
Frost
Admin
Admin

https://outlandsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum