OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Becoming a Raider Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Becoming a Raider Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming a Raider

Go down

Becoming a Raider Empty Becoming a Raider

Post  Slash Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Slash looked around. He was still on top of the three men who are now dead. Although, he was thinking about becoming a Raider himself, seeing if that race is perfect enough for him, but oh well. However, he did receive his 100 coins, but no. He needed more then just gold. He needed more gold in order to get something what he want, and valuable. He looked down, seeing some guns, actually pistols, but oh well, same thing. He got up, then bent over ,grabbing a pistol. He wondered if he should become one or not. "Alright. I'll do it. I'll become one of those Raiders. But for now, I'm going solo. No groups." He said to himself, grunting a little. He wasn't so good with guns, but it was worth a try. He looked around once more, then saw the little building he was in. There was only 3 bullets left. Slash decided to limp over to the small building, then inside of it. "Hey!" He yelled, looking at the man.

The man looked back at Slash. "Hey.. I remember you! You're that kid who-"

Slash interrupted the man as he aimed the pistol at the man. "Give me all the gold you have." He demanded.

The man gasped. He rose his hands up, shaking. "H-Hey! W-What do you think you're doing with that gun!?" He yelled.

"Shut up! Give me all your coins! Now!" Slash yelled, as his hands started to shake. "I'll shoot you if I have too!" He added.

The man's forehead started to sweat, with his eyes widen. W-What's gotten into him?! Why is he all of a sudden acting like a Raider?! He wondered. "Wait! I can't! I only have 20 coins!" He yelled.

Slash flinched with a slight grunt. "I don't care! Give all the damn coins! Now!" He yelled, once more. His finger started to push the trigger.

"OK! OK! Please don't shoot! I'll give you all the coins I have on me!" The man cried.

Slash dropped his pistol. He made a little smirk on his face, then walked over to the man who was behind the desk.

The man got out a little sack. It contained 20 coins. "H-Here.." He said.

Slash looked at the man. Then, he aimed the gun at the man's head, then BAM! as the man fell down, blood oozing out of his head. Slash turned around, then walked out of the building, smiling, due with twenty coins.
Slash
Slash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum