OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Races Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

Races Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Races

Go down

Races Empty Races

Post  The Jester Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 am

Races
You use the Races in a confusing manner. I would surgest stop using it the way you do. Instead, come up with an arrangement of Mutant Humans/Sentant beings that will have a wide verity of abilities. Since the world that we know has collapsed and monsters seems to have appeard that means the animals of today have greatly changed. So I would surrgest that you apply the same thing to humans, and even make some races that have little to no connection with humans. The world can be anything after all. Humans have been known for testing on animals, and getting into some very bad experiments throughout history.

Example
Humans
The human race itself. A race that once stood on top of the world, know fallen to the will of nature. They are left trying to rebuild their soecity.
Humans start off with up to 5 skills. (Other races start off with 3)

Brutes
Big green like humaniod creatures. They are taller than normal humans arranging through 6 feet to even 7 feet tall. Their brutal culture makes them stronger than other races, and have the ability to see perfectly fine in dark places. (Basically they gain the skills Muscle Bound and Dark Vision. This leads them balance to humans, but have an ability that humans cannot obtain Dark Vision).

I have many ideas these are just half fast races for the example. The point is you can use the unique races abilities as Skills to take up a set of 5 skills. That is another thing if we use the Skill 5 factor for humans we can easily squeez in many races. Its just an idea though.

The Jester

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum