OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

sub classes and more Outlands

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OutlandsRPG
Login or Sign up to the Outlands RPG. A Post apocalyptic RPG that offers great customization and a free flowing world.

sub classes and more Outlands
OutlandsRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sub classes and more

2 posters

Go down

sub classes and more Empty sub classes and more

Post  fitzitz Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

ok frost has asked me to do some suggestions so i will start with my first idea: sub classes

preset template
name:
info:
skills:
handicap:

name: Assassin
info: Even when the world ended these killers had jobs, in fact they got more jobs as the need for protection from invaders and need to kill certain targets increased. These skilled individuals dont like teamwork however, and that is their worst feature.
skills: Bladed weapons, poisons and antidotes, small guns, big guns, scouting, hunting
handicap: unable to team up with other people, meaning they have to rely on their own strengths and abilities against multiple attackers.

name: Soldier
info: A handful of soldiers survived the devastation they had created on the earth, and are usually helping out people. They have limited skills however.
skills: Must choose only ONE of these skills - Big guns, small guns, explosives
handicap: small selection of abilities.

name: Criminal
info: When economy collapsed and the world gave up, that allowed convicts to break out and take what they wanted. They have great strength due to them having to use it daily however they are very stupid and cant learn much.
skills: Blunt weapons, Muscle bound, small guns
handicap: they can only have a max of ten skills.

name: Doctor
info: Doctors that were professional easily survived the devastation and are very respected and intelligent, getting paid a lot for their work. They are kind people mostly, but can only move towns if at least five other people accompany them as they need to settle down in places with people they trust to work well.
skills: Anatomy, surgery, medic, book worm, poisons and antidotes.
handicap: can only travel from town if they are accompanied with five other people.

(more later)

fitzitz

Back to top Go down

sub classes and more Empty Re: sub classes and more

Post  Frost Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:19 pm

I do not think i will allow subclasses. Mainly for the fact that this is mostly a free story, if you want to be an assassin or any of the other classes you listed then choose your skills wisely when you create a character and then work IC towards your goal.
Frost
Frost
Admin
Admin

https://outlandsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum